Helping You Build the Best Resume
If you’re looking for a resume examples or if you’re looking to build an amazing resume, look no further. We’ve compiled thousands of job postings, resumes that got interviews and resumes that got the job in order to understand what employers are exactly looking for.
Create Your Professional Resume Fast!
Our resume builder is the most robust tool for building the resume you need to land the job.
30+ Professional Resume Templates – Choose from over thirty modern and professional templates. All of which can be customized to your liking.
Fast and Easy to Use – Our resume builder lets you easily and quickly create a resume using our resume wizard.
Robust Text Editor – Our text editor has everything you need to customize your resume. Choose different fonts, sizes, bullets, and much more.
Download your Resume as a Word document or PDF – Whatever format you choose, we’ve got you covered.
Custom Cover Letter Builder – Creating a cover letter is another important step during the job application process. Luckily, our cover letter builder will help you customize and create the perfect one.
How to Write a Resume the Right Way!
Your goal is to wow the hiring manager and present your resume (and yourself) as the best candidate for the job. The following steps will help ensure you build a resume the right way:
- 1. Collect all your employment and professional information: Make sure you’ve compiled all your history in a document in front of you so that you don’t forget any important experiences that may be vital to getting the job.
- 2. Write Your Resume: Don’t worry about templates, fonts, or the design of your resume quite yet. Write your resume out first in a draft. What experiences do you want to show? Do you have any special training or certification? Everything that gives the hiring manager the confidence that you’re the right person for the job should be listed.
- 3. Cater Your Resume to the Job Description: This simple step is often times missed while building a resume. You want to look carefully at the job description. Look at what skills and what experience they’re looking for and make sure what they’re looking for is on your resume!
- 4. Pick a Template: What format do you want your resume in? Chronological, reverse chronological, experience first, education first? There are many ways to format your resume. Pick the one that’s best suited for the job!
- 5. Stylize Your Resume: You want to make your resume stand out. One way to do that is to stylize your resume with certain fonts and designs. You’ll want to make sure that the style of your resume fits the job you’re applying for.
- 6. Compare Your Resume with other Resume Examples: Below, you’ll find a growing list of resume examples. Compare your resume to one of our examples to make you have everything you should have on your resume.
- 7. Proofread: Be sure to proofread your resume to ensure it’s free from errors. Have your friends, family, or other professionals in the field read your resume – they might have some valuable input and edits!
Professional Resume Templates and Resume Examples to Help you Win the Job!
By analyzing thousands of winning resumes, we were able to build guides to help you build the perfect resume for the job you want. We’re adding more and more examples and guides every week in order to have the most comprehensive directory of resume examples. Click below to check out some of our featured resume examples along with tips for making your resume stand out!
Resume and Career Resources
In addition to our in-depth resume examples, we have also created the most comprehensive and useful resources. From writing a cover letter to writing a thank you letter, we’ve created the perfect guides to help you along your job seeking journey. Our guides include tips from hiring managers and recruiters.