Warehouse Worker Cover Letter Examples (Text Format)
Years of Experience
High School Graduate | [email protected] | (543) 210-9876 | 432 My Road, Indianapolis, IN 35791
April 12, 2021
Senior Hiring Manager
Dear Ms. Halliday,
My proudest achievement to date was receiving full marks for my auto mechanics high school elective project. My assessor mentioned my logical approach and excellent attention to detail as justification for this excellent score. I hope to apply the same diligence and accuracy as a warehouse associate at Target.
As an enthusiastic and driven recent graduate, I am excited by the opportunity to begin my career at a leading company like Target. I believe that I have the potential to help your company maintain efficient and accurate supplies to its stores.
I understand that you are looking for a results-focused individual with outstanding teamwork ability. My recent accomplishments clearly show that I have the attributes necessary to succeed. These include:
- Collaborating with five teammates to raise over $2k for a cancer research charity through a second-hand sale
- Maintaining scores of 80%+ for my applied mathematics projects and exams
- Receiving a certificate of achievement in 2020 for consistently high effort and impeccable attendance
I would love to attend an interview to explore how my dedicated approach to work can make me an asset to Target’s warehouse team. Please don’t hesitate to contact me to schedule a meeting.
P.S. I would like to explain how I achieved a math department award in my senior year.
Warehouse Associate| [email protected] | (223) 344-5566 | 420 Third Boulevard, Overland Park, KS 86420
April 13, 2021
Senior Hiring Manager
Dear Ms. Bostock,
Since starting my career, I have exceeded my personal productivity targets by an average of 36%. My exceptional efficiency and dedicated work ethic helped me achieve excellent results for my company, and I hope to demonstrate similar commitment as a warehouse associate at Amazon.
As an ambitious self-starter with three years of warehouse experience, the chance to work for one of the best-loved global retailers is compelling to me. I know that you are looking for a safety-conscious individual with outstanding team spirit. I believe that my recent achievements demonstrate that I possess the skills and attributes required. These include:
- Maintaining a rigorously clean and tidy work environment, reducing health and safety concerns by 65% during my shifts
- Training and mentoring six new hires on correct lifting techniques in 2020
- Receiving praise for my close attention to detail and accuracy during my most recent performance appraisal
Please feel free to contact me to arrange an interview. I look forward to discussing how I can help Amazon provide outstanding service to its customers at your convenience.
P.S. I would love to tell you how I achieved the highest productivity rates of any warehouse associate at my company in March 2021.
Warehouse Associate | [email protected] | (234) 567-8901 | 579 First Boulevard, Fort Wayne, IN 35791
April 12, 2021
Senior Hiring Manager
Dear Ms. Sanders,
Last year, I was singled out as Employee of the Year for my commitment and strong work ethic. The management team mentioned my outstanding efficiency and collaborative spirit when awarding me this honor. I am excited to demonstrate the same high skill level as a warehouse associate at Millcraft.
As a talented professional with more than seven years of warehouse experience, I would relish the opportunity to work for an industry leader like Millcraft. Your company’s recent effort towards providing PPE equipment to hospitals is inspiring to me, and I would like to use my skills to help further this initiative.
The following achievements demonstrate that I have the abilities and experience to become an asset to Millcraft:
- Spearheading a project to improve space usage, increasing available storage by 34% in three months
- Successfully resolving 100% of order errors within 12 hours in 2020
- Carefully maintaining forklifts and reach trucks to reduce avoidable malfunctions by 65% over four years
I would like to meet with you to discuss how I can help Millcraft achieve further success in 2021. Please feel free to get in touch to schedule an interview.
P.S. I would like to tell you why I was selected for promotion in March 2019.
Senior Warehouse Associate | [email protected] | (776) 655-4433 | 321 My Road, Overland Park, KS 31975
April 13, 2021
Senior Hiring Manager
Dear Mr. Stark,
Last year, I designed and implemented team training sessions that directly led to a productivity increase of 32% over four months. The program helped my colleagues to develop the organizational and collaborative skills required to work quickly and accurately. I hope to demonstrate the same inspiring leadership skills as a senior warehouse associate at FedEx Ground.
FedEx Ground’s reputation for incredible operational efficiency and customer service is appealing to me, and I would relish the chance to help your company further its aims in 2021. My recent accomplishments show that I have the multi-tasking and interpersonal skills to excel in your organization. These include:
- Working collaboratively with other senior associates to educate colleagues on health and safety protocols, resulting in zero workplace injuries over two years
- Achieving a paperwork and documentation accuracy rating of 99.9%+ during my recent performance appraisal
- Acting as a point of escalation for complex mechanical lift malfunctions, resolving 98% of issues within 2 hours
I would like to meet to explore how my 14 years of experience and extensive skills can make me an asset to the FedEx Ground team. Please get in contact to arrange a suitable date.
P.S. I would like to explain why I was voted Employee of the Month by my peers in January.
Warehouse Worker Cover Letter Checklist
There are five main elements that make up a stand-out warehouse worker cover letter:
1. Heading. This has essential information such as your name, title, and contact information. It should also contain the addressee’s details and the date it was written. Use a template to ensure the information is clear.
2. Salutation. The best option is to greet the hiring manager by name, using Mr. or Ms. and their last name. If you can’t find this information, “Dear Hiring Manager,” is an acceptable alternative.
3. Introduction. Your opening paragraph is where you introduce yourself and express your interest in the job, while also capturing the interest of the hiring manager.
4. Body paragraphs. The bulk of your cover letter is made up of two paragraphs that detail your professional experience and skills. Only include information that’s relevant to the position, and consider using a bulleted list so the hiring manager can take in your selling points at a glance.
5. Closing section. Use the final paragraph to encourage the hiring manager to schedule an interview. A postscript is a clever addition that can emphasize a final accomplishment and leave a lasting impression.
The opening paragraph of your cover letter needs to intrigue the hiring manager while introducing yourself and establishing your interest in the open position. Building the introduction around one of your top accomplishments is the best way to accomplish all of this. Choose an achievement that can be quantified and shows you’re qualified for the job. Generic facts, such as your years of experience in a warehouse, should be avoided. This information can easily be found in your resume and is unlikely to capture the hiring manager’s attention.
I’m writing in response to your recent advertisement for a warehouse worker. I have five years of experience working in a warehouse and believe I have the skills required to be successful in the position.
Start the body of your cover letter by expressing your admiration for the organization that’s hiring. You should also state your interest in the position. Be specific about why you want a job at this company so the hiring manager can see you’ve researched the position.
The next paragraph is where you detail your relevant accomplishments. Consider including your career promotions and achievements, or any successful projects. Always choose accomplishments that can be quantified, and mention the positive outcome so the hiring manager can see how you can contribute to their company.
I’m eager to help Dain Logistics achieve additional success. My past successes include:
- Proactively maintaining an organized warehouse, helping achieve a 97% safety rating for more than a year
- Maintaining 100% accuracy while picking 250+ orders per day
- Training eight new team members who reached company picking speed standards 50% quicker than the average for new team members
In my current role my responsibilities include:
- Picking and packing orders to send to clients
- Helping keep the warehouse clean
- Training new team members
If you only use your closing paragraph to thank the hiring manager for their time and attention, you’re missing an opportunity. Instead, use the space to encourage them to take action by arranging an interview with you.
Adding a postscript is a clever way to feature one last accomplishment. It draws the hiring manager’s eye and leaves them with a lasting impression. This is a great place to mention an award, as long as it’s relevant to the position.
P.S. I’d love to tell you how I was awarded Picker of the Month for three months straight!