Office Manager Cover Letter and Resume Example (Text Format)
Facts About This Resume:
- Candidate has 10 consecutive years of office management experience.
- Candidate has a Business Management degree.
- Candidate has held two long-term positions in different offices.
Click on the tabs to toggle between the example Resume and example Cover Letter
- Resume Example
- Cover Letter Example
123 Your Street, Philadelphia, PA 12345
Team-driven office manager with 10 consecutive years of experience in leadership roles. Maxwell College alumni with a B.S. in Business Management. Efficient, tech-savvy professional with strong Adobe Photoshop, Canva and Microsoft Office skills.
Professional ExperienceT&C Construction Crew, Philadelphia, PA
Office Manager I, April 2014 – Present
- Oversee the daily functions of office staff, including members of the sales, marketing and production teams
- Create invoices, process payments and log sales in QuickBooks
- Provide biannual performance reviews and recommend salary increases for qualified staff
- Ensure OSHA compliance by creating and monitoring safety guidelines
- Assist administrative staff with clerical duties, including faxing and filing
Office Manager, June 2009 – April 2014
- Maintained HIPAA compliance by implementing appropriate policies and training programs
- Verified insurance coverage and helped patients file appeals
- Implemented an online system for tracking dental symptoms and procedures that reduced the use of paper files
- Boosted workplace morale with incentive programs and awards
- Tracked patient satisfaction with surveys and graphed yearly trends to improve office performance
EducationMAXWELL COLLEGE, Philadelphia, PA
Bachelor's of Science in Business Management, September 2005 - June 2009
- 85 WPM
- Microsoft Office Suite
- OSHA compliant
- Morale booster
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Certified Microsoft Office Suite Expert
Dear (Hiring Manager),
My name is Morgan Maylock, and I am applying for the office manager position at Tanner Towing Company. Jessika Jenkins, your company's receptionist, informed me the position has a vacancy. I previously managed Ms. Jenkins during her time as an administrative assistant for T&C Construction Crew, and we work well together.
As an office manager, I strive to boost morale without sacrificing productivity. I have launched several incentive programs, including Team Member of the Week, at my current employer. I feel it's also important to show customers and clients they are valued, so I helped create a discount program for patients at Smile Bright Dental Office. This discount program helped increase yearly earnings by 17%.
Tow truck drivers are exposed to dangerous situations daily, but I have a strong knowledge of current OSHA guidelines. I can help Tanner Towing Company prevent occupational hazards from injuring drivers while also promoting a safe workplace for other employees. In addition to leadership skills and OSHA compliance, my strengths include Microsoft Office Suite, QuickBooks, delivering performance reviews and invoicing clients. Task completion typically takes very little time because I type 85 WPM and utilize organizational tools as needed.
I look forward to discussing my leadership skills, including how they can benefit Tanner Towing Company, at your earliest convenience. Please contact me via telephone at (123) 456-7890 or email at MorganMaylock@youremailaddress.com after viewing my attached resume. Thank you for your consideration.
Sincerely, Morgan Maylock MorganMaylock@youremailaddress.com (123) 456-7890