High School Cover Letter and Resume Example (Text Form)
Facts About This Resume:
- Candidate has clearly stated key skills in objective.
- Candidate has used specifics to show qualifications.
- Candidate has used extracurricular activities as experience.
Click on the tabs to toggle between the example Resume and example Cover Letter
- Resume Example
- Cover Letter Example
123 Your Street, Sandy Springs, GA 12345
New graduate seeking position as a customer success agent. Capable of multitasking, keeping records on past customer sales and following up with customers about questions and concerns.
EducationHigh School Diploma, September 2016 — May 2020
Sandy Springs High School, Sandy Springs, GA | Gpa 4.5
Professional ExperienceTwistee Treat, Sandy Springs, GA
Cashier, June 2019 — Present
- Received and accurately inputted up to 150 customer orders per shift
- Supported other teammates to keep overall ticket times down
- Balanced register at the end of each shift
Other ExperienceLakewood Academy, Gainesville, GA
5th Grade Math Tutor, August 2017 — May 2018
- Assisted 5th grade students with troubleshooting errors in previously completed problems.
- Went over current material such as algebra and geometry formulas to reinforce learning
- Managed group of 4-6 students during group study time
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Experienced in developing and conducting presentations
- Able to follow up and handle complaints and questions
- Proficient in a variety of software programs, including spreadsheets and word processing
Dear Mr. Smith,
Please consider my enclosed resume for the position of customer success associate at Customers Inc. My background and qualifications closely match the job description you've posted which makes me believe I am a good fit for the position.
My current position at Twistee Treat and my success at Sandy Springs High School proves I have a successful track record of multitasking and being able to handle a high-pressure environment successfully. I've been a valued member of the team at Twistee Treat, taking orders, answering the phones and helping other team members wherever possible. I have balanced all of this while taking advanced classes at the high school and maintaining a 4.5 GPA.
I would love to speak with you about the current position as a customer success associate at Customers Inc. and show you how I can use my skills and background to meet your expectations for this role. I am available at your convenience. Please feel free to contact me at any time.