Call Center Representative Cover Letter Examples (Text Format)
Years of Experience
High School Graduate | [email protected] | (234) 567-8901 | 321 Main Street, Boise, ID 01234
March 17, 2021
Senior Hiring Manager
Dear Ms. Lester,
Since 2018, I have achieved a 100% punctuality and attendance record, reflecting my reliability and committed work ethic. I believe that this accomplishment demonstrates my determination to excel and makes me an ideal candidate for a call center representative role at DaBella.
As a hardworking high school graduate with internship experience working for a leading home improvements brand, DaBella’s reputation in the industry for providing outstanding customer service appeals to me. My recent achievements clearly show that I can be an asset to your company. These include:
- Exceeding my personal performance targets by 23% during my internship placement and making over $1000 in sales
- Receiving praise from customers for my polite telephone manner and clear communication style three times
- Earning a school commendation for my elective Business Management and Marketing project in 2020
I would like to attend an interview to discuss how my qualities and skills can benefit colleagues and customers at DaBella. Please get in touch to suggest a suitable appointment.
P.S. I would love to explain how I raised over $5,000 for my church’s Poverty Action project in December 2020.
Call Center Representative | [email protected] | (765) 432-1098 | 123 First Road, Olympia, WA 45678
March 11, 2021
Senior Hiring Manager
Dear Mr. Webster,
Last year, I successfully upsold more supplementary services than any other call center representative in my company, single-handedly generating more than $30K in added revenue. I believe that my engaging communication style and thorough knowledge of services and products made this achievement possible. I hope to deliver similar profits in a telephone support role at Hanson Motors.
As a driven self-starter, Hanson Motors’ ethos of providing outstanding customer service and its position at the forefront of the automobile technology industry appeals to me. The following achievements demonstrate that I have the interpersonal skills and strong work ethic to impact your company positively:
- Successfully resolved 98% of customer queries significantly quicker than the company average
- Received 100% customer satisfaction ratings for my telephone assistance in 2019 and 2020
- Swiftly and professionally handled all customer complaints and secured continuing custom in 90% of cases
I would like to schedule an interview to discuss how my extensive industry knowledge and well-developed problem-solving skills can help Hanson Motors continue to provide incredible service to its clients in 2021. Please get in contact to set up a convenient appointment.
P.S. I would love to explain why I was singled out as Representative of the Month in February 2021.
Call Center Representative | [email protected] | (123) 456-7890 | 123 Main St., Akron, OH 65432
March 1, 2021
Unity Insurance Inc.
Dear Ms. Wilson,
At Apex Call Center, I handled over 50 calls per day, giving friendly, efficient, and beneficial service to ensure customer retention. I believe it is a combination of my phone etiquette and my ability to quickly learn product information and answer customer questions that led to my success.
With over seven years of call center experience, I am excited to bring my skills and abilities to Unity Insurance. Your company’s solid reputation for excellence fits well with my work ethic.
Some of my previous achievements include:
- Success working in a high-volume call center while resolving customer issues and collaborating effectively with both peers and management
- Earning 100% marks in customer service categories, including listening skills, problem resolution, and communication
- Ability to enter thorough comments and notations in customer files, reducing the need for customers to repeat information on follow-up calls
I look forward to speaking with you in person about my interest in your company, and I am available to meet at your convenience.
P.S. I’d love to tell you about how I received the lowest customer turnover ratio in my company in 2020.
Call Center Representative | [email protected] | (432) 109-8765 | 543 Main Avenue, Des Moines, IA 54321
March 15, 2021
Senior Hiring Manager
Dear Ms. Gough,
Training and mentoring six new hires in 2020 was my proudest career achievement to date. My support and leadership allowed them to increase sales by 32% in a single year collectively. I hope to offer the same inspiring leadership in a supervisory role at Mom’s Meals.
As a seasoned telephone representative with a 12-year track record for outstanding customer service, I am motivated by Mom’s Meals’ incredible reputation for exceeding client expectations. My recent achievements show that I have the determination and organizational skills to become a strong leader at your company:
- Receiving a 95% satisfaction rating for my service in 2020, with customers praising my professionalism, efficiency, and warm interpersonal style
- Working in collaboration with the management team to deliver staff training on sales techniques, resulting in a revenue increase of 45%
- Resolving all customer queries and complaints within the target timeframes and exceeding these deadlines in 86% of cases
I would like to attend an interview to discuss how my previous experience and impressive sales ability can help propel Mom’s Meals to even greater growth in 2021, and I am available at your convenience.
P.S. I would love to explain why I was voted Representative of the Year by my peers in 2019.
Call Center Representative Cover Letter Checklist
There are five main elements your call center representative cover letter needs:
1. Heading. This is where you state important information such as your name, title, and contact details. It should also include the date you wrote the letter and the addressee’s details. A professional template can ensure this information stands out.
2. Salutation. Use the hiring manager’s name whenever possible, addressing them as Mr. or Ms. [Last Name]. If you can’t find their name on the job listing or organization website, use “Dear Hiring Manager” instead.
3. Introduction. Your opening paragraph needs to introduce yourself and express interest in the job while piquing the hiring manager’s interest.
4. Body paragraphs. This is where you demonstrate your suitability for the position by listing relevant experience, education, and skills. A bulleted list is a good inclusion, as it allows the hiring manager to see your successes at a glance.
5. Closing section. The closing paragraph is your opportunity to ask the hiring manager to take the next step of inviting you for an interview. A postscript is a clever addition that can highlight one final achievement and leave a lasting impression.
Your opening paragraph has a lot of work to do. It needs to introduce you, express your interest in the position, and snag the attention of the hiring manager so they continue reading. To accomplish everything, build your opening paragraph around one of the top achievements in your resume. Pick something quantifiable and that clearly shows you have the skills the organization is looking for. Don’t use generic facts, such as your years of experience, as this can easily be found on your resume.
I’m writing to express my interest in the call center representative position you recently advertised. I think my five years of experience as a call center agent make me perfect for the job.
The body of your cover letter consists of two paragraphs. The first should express your admiration for the company and your interest in the position. Be specific about why you want to work at the organization, as this demonstrates your enthusiasm for the position.
The second paragraph is where you can list the skills and experience you have that make you an ideal fit for the job. Choose achievements that can be quantified and have a successful outcome. It can be helpful to choose accomplishments that match the key priorities stated in the job description.
I’m attracted to KJ Communications’ reputation for customer satisfaction which I have excelled at myself during my five years of experience in both inbound and outbound call centers. KJ Communications’ focus on providing high levels of support to clients is ideal for my emphasis on finding solutions for all callers.
I’m excited to help further KJ Communications’ business goals. My past successes include:
- Assisting over 75 callers each day and maintaining a customer satisfaction rating of 97% or higher
- Using upselling skills to sign 65% of callers up to premium plans
- Helped train 22 new call center representatives, with all achieving 90% customer quality scores within 60 days of training
Your job listing states you need someone with at least two years of experience in call centers. I have five years of experience in the industry and am excited to work for KJ Communications.
My current responsibilities include:
- Answering phone calls for people interested in buying insurance
- Ensuring I meet all the center’s KPIs
- Filling in the required forms for new insurance purchases
Your closing needs to encourage the hiring manager to take further action by scheduling an interview. If you only thank them for their time, you’re missing an opportunity.
Including a postscript is a clever way to draw the hiring manager’s eye. Featuring one final accomplishment that you want the hiring manager to know about leaves a lasting impression. The achievement doesn’t necessarily need to be work-related, though it should be relevant to the position. If you have volunteer work or an award that can showcase your call center skills, this is the place to highlight it.
P.S. I’d love to tell you about my experience making fundraising calls for the local hospital, where I helped raise $25,000!
Thank you for taking the time to consider my application and resume. If I can provide clarification on any points, please don’t hesitate to contact me.